Considering a Rental Tradeshow Exhibit?
Here's When Renting is a Good Choice...
A rental tradeshow exhibit offers some unique advantages over an outright purchase in certain circumstances. For starters, an exhibit rental may be a smart choice for companies that participate in exhibition events only one or two times a year. Renting is also may be opportunistic for organizations interested in having greater flexibility and maximizing their marketing investment.
Following are considerations for holding off on buying a new display and opting for a rental tradeshow exhibit – at least for the short term.
By renting your exhibit…
- You preserve more of your marketing budget rather than making a large-dollar commitment for an outright purchase. You also avoid storage and potential exhibit upkeep costs.
- You are afforded the opportunity to test the tradeshow market before making a meaningful investment in your own customized display.
- You’re not locked into an exhibit design that might go out of style before you have finished paying for it.
- Your staff can be in two places at once by using the exhibit you own for one show and a rental display for another show scheduled at the same time.
- You can easily change the look and layout of your exhibit from show to show.
- You can save on transportation costs if you are traveling a great distance to participate in a show.
- You can choose to own part of the exhibit and then use rented components to achieve a customized look to further complement your company image.
Before you proceed with securing your rental display, here are some things to keep in mind:
- Consider selecting an exhibit company that provides turnkey services, including developing customized graphics for the rental display, as well as providing delivery, assembly and pick-up services from the exhibition venue.By not having to worry about the logistics, your booth team can fully focus on meeting with prospects and closing sales.
- If you’re assembling the display yourself, look for booth configurations that are easy to transport, simple to set up, and quick to disassemble and re-pack.
- In case any issues surface with your exhibit, make sure you have handy the contact information for the rental company, along with your representative's phone number and email address.
Related Information: Rental Tradeshow Exhibit
More on Renting Tradeshow Exhibit
Tradeshow Tabletop Displays
Impact of a Tradeshow Display
Trade Show Advisor HOME › Trade Show Exhibit Display › Rental Trade Show Exhibit